DISCOVER ONE OF THE BEST SELECTION
OF LOIRE VALLEY WINES IN NEW YORK
only the barest knowledge and without gobs of money either you can
obtain some of the finest, most pleasurable, most original and
individual wines made anywhere in the world today by invoking the word Loire."¯
- Matt Kramer, Wine Spectator
We offer FREE DELIVERY in a 10 miles radius of Croton-on-Hudson (Min. $100 per location)SHOP LOCAL and GET FREE DELIVERYUse coupon code LOCAL at checkout
Why shop with us?
- all of our inventory is real time, anything displayed on our site is available. Enjoy!
- We have well over 50 years of combined experience in culinary schools and Michelin-rated restaurants in Belgium, France, and the US
- We visit and import directly from small, high-quality producers in order to bring you the best values on the market.
- We have hundreds of happy customers like you, making us a leader of the value market; while others have had to come to it, we made it our business from the beginning.
In the "Find and buy wines" window, you'll search by style and provenance, as well as grape varietals. Feel free to call or Email us for recommendations and guidance with food wine pairing; we promise you that we will always be helpful in matching the most appropriate wines to your meal.
Visit us regularly. We'll be adding new products and featuring specials, tastings and dinners.
Following is a sampling of the bounty you'll find inside:Loire Valley: Anjou, Bourgueil, Chinon, Giennois, Layon, Muscadet, Quincy, Reuilly, Roses!, Saint-Nicolas de Bourgueil, Sancerre, Saumur and Saumur-Champigny, Savennieres, Touraine, Vouvray, and high quality Varietals...
Wines from: Alentejo, Alsace, Barossa, Beaune, Bordeaux, Bourgogne, Cahors, Chablis, Champagne, Dao, Douro, Estremadura, Jumilla, Languedoc, Madeira, Madiran, Maipo, Marche, Marlborough, Mendocino, Mendoza, Mosel, Napa, Oregon, Pays d'Oc, Piedmont, Port, Provence, Rhine, Rhone, Ribera del Duero, Rioja, Rueda, Russian river, Sardegna, Sicily, Sonoma, South-west, Stellenbosch, Tuscany, Umbria, Veneto, Washington, and more...
By selecting and buying directly at the winery, we can pass on the savings that otherwise would go to the "agents" here and overseas, wholesalers and/or distributors.
Shop with confidence: for the past 20 years, we've been working with top-notch producers (most are highly regarded by their peers and quoted in publications) that are proud of their wines.
Save 25 to 35% over the competition.